Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App resolution locked

Hi

Keyboard type dk61
Im using my keyboard temporary on an old laptop and the keyboard app hides some of the frame(bottom) app out of view
Its enough to seenthe keyboard but not anything else 
And the resolution is locked 
Is there a way round this?
I would forward mention that thiis is the second app that does this and i beleive that its down to the resolution of the screen not being moderm enough, hp graphics at fault
Until i change source computer is there anything that someone would suggest ive tried altering the resolution it just changes the boundary size and  ot the app
Thank you in advance
Im not being able to set any type of routine except the built in ones
What am i doing wrong ? Is it the app?
Also the other post i deleted because i found a fix for the white alt key
Reply Purge Spammer

(03-10-2020, 09:51 PM)Cris Wrote: Hi

Keyboard type dk61
Im using my keyboard temporary on an old laptop and the keyboard app hides some of the frame(bottom) app out of view
Its enough to seenthe keyboard but not anything else 
And the resolution is locked 
Is there a way round this?
I would forward mention that thiis is the second app that does this and i beleive that its down to the resolution of the screen not being moderm enough, hp graphics at fault
Until i change source computer is there anything that someone would suggest ive tried altering the resolution it just changes the boundary size and  ot the app
Thank you in advance
Im not being able to set any type of routine except the built in ones
What am i doing wrong ? Is it the app?
Also the other post i deleted because i found a fix for the white alt key

Thank you for contacting us, I have checked with our product manager about your question, he said we can’t resize the frame of our keyboard software temporarily, he advice you can set up your keyboard at another computer, then these settings ( which can be memorized by the keyboard) can be used at your current laptop.

Ok thanks can you help a little more
Firstly what is cut off from the bottom of the screem i can see up the space bar
And is there away if i set the press key colour it doesnt alluminate all the other keys as it does at the moment
Thanks mate
Reply Purge Spammer

(03-13-2020, 12:43 PM)Cris Wrote: Ok thanks can you help a little more
Firstly what is cut off from the bottom of the screem i can  see up the space bar
And is there away if i set the press key colour it doesnt alluminate all the other keys as it does at the moment
Thanks mate

Hi,
About your first question,
Our DK61 and DK66 are with the same software/driver, this video maybe could help you, please visit:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKrzIr2nhM

About your second question, we have a new upgrade patch(which will be published soon) could help you, please pay attention to our official website:https://kmovetech.com

Ok thank you i look on with hopeful anticipation, what i can tell of the actual s'ware at the moment is that i think the new release should be awsome
Thank you for your time and effort
Kind regards
Cris
Reply Purge Spammer

Just wanted to second the concern about app resolution. The fact that it's locked to a resolution most monitors don't support properly (1200x900???) makes the software completely unusable (can't even reach the top bar to move the window around!!!).
I have two monitors and it doesn't work in neither of them.
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-14-2020, 10:10 PM)wiggerslam Wrote: Just wanted to second the concern about app resolution. The fact that it's locked to a resolution most monitors don't support properly (1200x900???) makes the software completely unusable (can't even reach the top bar to move the window around!!!).
I have two monitors and it doesn't work in neither of them.

Thank you for your suggestion! We will improve the resolution of the software.