Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluetooth Timeout

Hey there,
Is it possible to adjust the bluetooth timeout period?  So often I pause for just a few minutes and have to wait for it to reconnect.  Would be great if this could be extended from whatever it is currently - feels like its around 3 minutes (?), would be amazing to bump up to 15 minutes.

Possible?

Thanks!
Kambien
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-04-2020, 05:10 PM)Kambien Wrote: Hey there,
Is it possible to adjust the bluetooth timeout period?  So often I pause for just a few minutes and have to wait for it to reconnect.  Would be great if this could be extended from whatever it is currently - feels like its around 3 minutes (?), would be amazing to bump up to 15 minutes.

Possible?

Thanks!
Kambien
Sorry for the late reply.

You can open the  power saving mode.

please down the software by visiting this URL:https://kmovetech.com/art/https-kmovetec...nload.html

Hey there!
Thank you for posting. I have the software installed and I see a button that shows powersave mode and it is currently disabled. So it looks like the software isn't quite ready to handle such a feature. Love the keyboard for all it is and the software is quite nice for customizing the keyboard. Here's hoping the future continues to be bright for what they bring to us!

Kambien
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-11-2020, 04:05 PM)Kambien Wrote: Hey there!
Thank you for posting.  I have the software installed and I see a button that shows powersave mode and it is currently disabled.  So it looks like the software isn't quite ready to handle such a feature.  Love the keyboard for all it is and the software is quite nice for customizing the keyboard.  Here's hoping the future continues to be bright for what they bring to us!

Kambien
Can't you choose whether to enable power saving mode on the software?

Unfortunately, not at this time.
Reply Purge Spammer

What does the power saving mode do? If I click the icon does it shut off bluetooth auto turn off?
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-13-2020, 06:16 PM)thingdoe Wrote: What does the power saving mode do? If I click the icon does it shut off bluetooth auto turn off?
After the power saving mode is turned on, the keyboard will enter the sleep state when the keyboard is not used for about 5 minutes, which is that Bluetooth will disconnect.
If power saving mode is turned off, the keyboard will not automatically enter sleep mode when not in use.

Is there a way to factory reset the keyboard?

The installation of the patch completed and the keyboard passed the update. However, when using the Dierya application v2 no changes are registering.
Reply Purge Spammer

has anybody figured out how to keep the keyboard from going asleep? ive turned off all settings that could possibly make it go to sleep mode and in the software power saving is off. Ive tried on multiple computers and the keyboard always falls asleep after awhile of no use.
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-15-2020, 12:26 AM)ChildishJJ01 Wrote: has anybody figured out how to keep the keyboard from going asleep? ive turned off all settings that could possibly make it go to sleep mode and in the software power saving is off. Ive tried on multiple computers and the keyboard always falls asleep after awhile of no use.

I have the same issue. There does not appear to be any difference in turning off the power save mode. The keyboard still goes to sleep after 3 min or so...sometimes even sooner than that. 

It's too bad that the performance is so inconsistent, because this is a really awesome keyboard to type and play games on.
Reply Purge Spammer