Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluetooth Timeout

(05-15-2020, 12:26 AM)ChildishJJ01 Wrote: has anybody figured out how to keep the keyboard from going asleep? ive turned off all settings that could possibly make it go to sleep mode and in the software power saving is off. Ive tried on multiple computers and the keyboard always falls asleep after awhile of no use.
Hi, did you click "Apply" in the software?

(05-15-2020, 05:07 AM)thingdoe Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 12:26 AM)ChildishJJ01 Wrote: has anybody figured out how to keep the keyboard from going asleep? ive turned off all settings that could possibly make it go to sleep mode and in the software power saving is off. Ive tried on multiple computers and the keyboard always falls asleep after awhile of no use.

I have the same issue. There does not appear to be any difference in turning off the power save mode. The keyboard still goes to sleep after 3 min or so...sometimes even sooner than that. 

It's too bad that the performance is so inconsistent, because this is a really awesome keyboard to type and play games on.
Did you click "Apply" in the software?

I’ve selected apply and nothing changes. The keyboard still times out after a few minutes. It’s incredibly annoying. 

Furthermore, this keyboard is very buggy, keystrokes don’t register and the time it takes to reconnect via Bluetooth is inconsistent. 

I think Kemove should issue a better firmware update to deal with issues of Bluetooth connectivity and auto-sleep. It doesn’t work!
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-21-2020, 11:45 PM)thingdoe Wrote: I’ve selected apply and nothing changes. The keyboard still times out after a few minutes. It’s incredibly annoying. 

Furthermore, this keyboard is very buggy, keystrokes don’t register and the time it takes to reconnect via Bluetooth is inconsistent. 

I think Kemove should issue a better firmware update to deal with issues of Bluetooth connectivity and auto-sleep. It dmine 
mine is doing the same .Plus the instructions are small and unclear.

Also not sure What State the battery is in. Anyone Know how to check that?
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-22-2020, 12:40 AM)bootarang Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 11:45 PM)thingdoe Wrote: I’ve selected apply and nothing changes. The keyboard still times out after a few minutes. It’s incredibly annoying. 

I think Kemove should issue a better firmware update to deal with issues of Bluetooth connectivity and auto-sleep. It dmine 

Great point, i think there is a way to check the battery with RGB lighting on the space bar by selection FN+R alt. Again, it doesn't work, the next firmware update to have the battery status show up as a percentage in the windows Bluetooth settings.
Reply Purge Spammer

I think Kemove should issue a better firmware update to deal with issues of Bluetooth connectivity and auto-sleep. It doesn’t work!
Hi, you can upgrade the keyboard by download the firmware.

Firmware Download

After downloading the firmware, replug in the USB cable.
Then you can use the software to close the power saving mode in "profile", click "APPLY".

(05-22-2020, 12:40 AM)bootarang Wrote:

Firmware Download

Then you can use the software to close the power saving mode in "profile", click "APPLY".

How to check battery power:

When you press FN, the right ALT flashing red light indicates that the keyboard is dead and needs to be charged. 

The right ALT flashing yellow light indicates that it is charging. 

The light of the right ALT changes with the light mode, indicating that the keyboard is fully charged.

Where the charging is not really an issue; it's the time setting for when it powers off. three or five minutes is too short and should be customizable.
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-22-2020, 02:41 PM)Kambien Wrote: Where the charging is not really an issue; it's the time setting for when it powers off.  three or five minutes is too short and should be customizable.
Current DK63 power-saving mode: the keyboard will automatically go to sleep after 3 minutes.
Turn off power-saving mode and the keyboard will not automatically go to sleep.
About customizing the time to go to sleep,I will tell our product manager your suggestion.
Thank you for your suggestion!

hi unfortunately I tried to disable the power saving mode but the keyboard continues to lock after 3 minutes and I have to wait for it to unlock, I can solve it and really urgent I don't know how to do it for work and really deleterious,

my dk63 has a 5z serial, and i also made the update, i tried to apply also in profile but nothing.
Reply Purge Spammer

(06-02-2020, 08:32 AM)Sairiin Wrote: hi unfortunately I tried to disable the power saving mode but the keyboard continues to lock after 3 minutes and I have to wait for it to unlock, I can solve it and really urgent I don't know how to do it for work and really deleterious,

my dk63 has a 5z serial, and i also made the update, i tried to apply also in profile but nothing.

Firmware Download

(06-02-2020, 09:09 AM)wade Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 08:32 AM)Sairiin Wrote: hi unfortunately I tried to disable the power saving mode but the keyboard continues to lock after 3 minutes and I have to wait for it to unlock, I can solve it and really urgent I don't know how to do it for work and really deleterious,

Firmware Download

i download the new firmware but dont start upgrade! remains in waiting
ishould I do a different procedure than usual?
I started the firmware upgrade and connected the keyboard with USB cable putting the switch in off but nothing starts
Reply Purge Spammer