Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant download software for my 63

Mine wont download. I just bought the 63 and when I try and download the software it says No App Detected or something like that. Also is there a way to turn on and off my keyboard while its plugged in I have to unplug and plug back in when i shut my pc down
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-10-2020, 04:45 AM)gtirado619 Wrote: Mine wont download. I just bought the 63 and when I try and download the software it says No App Detected or something like that. Also is there a way to turn on and off my keyboard while its plugged in I have to unplug and plug back in when i shut my pc down
I am able to click "download", but when I go to open the link it closes immediately. Is there an issue with the new software release?
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-13-2020, 02:24 AM)gtirado619 Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 04:45 AM)gtirado619 Wrote: Mine wont download. I just bought the 63 and when I try and download the software it says No App Detected or something like that. Also is there a way to turn on and off my keyboard while its plugged in I have to unplug and plug back in when i shut my pc down
I am able to click "download", but when I go to open the link it closes immediately. Is there an issue with the new software release?
What  system are you using?Windows ?

Hi there. Just got my DK63, but for some reason I keep getting an error message when I attempt to download the software on your website: "Device Not Detected". I have updated the  drivers, tried different USB ports with various cabls but no success. Still within window of return if issue persists, Any assistance is of course greatly appreciated.
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-24-2020, 04:55 PM)bubba_saints Wrote: Hi there. Just got my DK63, but for some reason I keep getting an error message when I attempt to download the software on your website: "Device Not Detected". I have updated the  drivers, tried different USB ports with various cabls but no success. Still within window of return if issue persists, Any assistance is of course greatly appreciated.
Is the software for DK63 you download? 
May I have a look at your software interface?
You can download  the DK63 software by visiting this URL:
choose the right software for DK63
https://kmovetech.com/art/https-kmovetechcom-software-download.html