Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Custom aluminum case ?

Has anyone been able to find an aluminum case that will fit the snow fox?

(06-08-2020, 07:04 PM)Gerryfornia Wrote: Has anyone been able to find an aluminum case that will fit the snow fox?
We will sell later, so stay tuned.
Have a good day!

(06-09-2020, 01:35 AM)wade Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 07:04 PM)Gerryfornia Wrote: Has anyone been able to find an aluminum case that will fit the snow fox?
Have a good day!
Thanks Wade. Good question though, I'm also interested. I guess the toughest part about this board is the Win/Mac and On/Off switches on the top.

(06-09-2020, 01:37 AM)canadianbacon Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 01:35 AM)wade Wrote:
Have a good day!
Thanks Wade. Good question though, I'm also interested. I guess the toughest part about this board is the Win/Mac and On/Off switches on the top.
That's what i'm saying. Like thanks that it's in the works but at the rate that everything has been coming out it probably is going to take 6 months for it to be released. The mac and the bluetooth switches are really what make finding another case to fit virtually impossible. I'm thinking of getting an aluminum one and just sawing off two holes for those switches at this point tbh.

I've seen a ton of cases with holes in the bottom, it may not be that hard to reroute the switches there...

Any update on this? Did anyone find out if any aftermarket cases work?

(06-20-2020, 11:38 PM)natels Wrote: Any update on this? Did anyone find out if any aftermarket cases work?
We are designing aluminum case,after the design is completed, the sample picture will be released to everyone for reference. Smile

(06-22-2020, 02:06 AM)wade Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 11:38 PM)natels Wrote: Any update on this? Did anyone find out if any aftermarket cases work?
We are designing aluminum case,after the design is completed, the sample picture will be released to everyone for reference. Smile
Are you guys designing a wooden case as well? I know that you guys are already working on the aluminum case, just curious to know Smile

I am hoping that the design would be completely flat rather than with an angled stans. As it is more ergonomic to our wrist and can prevent CTS

(07-15-2020, 10:06 AM)atlas Wrote:
I am hoping that the design would be completely flat rather than with an angled stans. As it is more ergonomic to our wrist and can prevent CTS

You can always use a wrist rest. 

Personaly I hope it has the same slope as the plastic case with the legs out