Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DIERYA DK63 Software/driver has been released

1. NOTE: Please check the SN number on the back of the keyboard, if the number before Z is “5”(63BA050205Z04600 as an example, if it's not "5" please contact us), then this upgrade could apply to your keyboard, now please TURN OFF the switch on the back of the keyboard.

[Image: c67730cc16.jpg]

2. Note: Please plug in your keyboard because this upgrade needs to process in the wired mode.

3. Download our new upgrade file by clicking button:  [Image: 975a6aa9d2.png], after unzipping this file, please right-click Dierya DK63_SETUP_20200401_V2.exe and running as administrator.

4. When you install this software, all of these led lights will go out. if Show “PASS”, Then this installing is successful. Important note: After it shows "pass", Please click "X" to exit the window.

5. Unplug the cable and plug it in again, Then please wait for a while, the keyboard-led lights will be all on, if not, please install again, if the led lights will not be on still, please contact us.

then you can use our new version software of DIERYA DK63.

My keyboard has a 1 before the Z where am I able to contact you?

(04-06-2020, 12:42 AM)tylerowen Wrote: My keyboard has a 1 before the Z where am I able to contact you?
Hi,thanks for contacting us.
DK63 ? 

Can you send the SN numberand a video to us to help to do further investigete?

thanks!

(04-01-2020, 10:00 AM)abel Mine wont download. I just bought the 63 and when I try and download the software it says No App Detected or something like that. Also is there a way to turn on and off my keyboard while its plugged in I have to unplug and plug back in when i shut my pc down Wrote: 1. NOTE: Please check the SN number on the back of the keyboard, if the number before Z is “5”(63BA050205Z04600 as an example, if it's not "5" please contact us), then this upgrade could apply to your keyboard, now please TURN OFF the switch on the back of the keyboard.

2. Note: Please plug in your keyboard because this upgrade needs to process in the wired mode.

3. Download our new upgrade file by clicking button:  [Image: 975a6aa9d2.png], after unzipping this file, please right-click Dierya DK63_SETUP_20200401_V2.exe and running as administrator.

4. When you install this software, all of these led lights will go out. if Show “PASS”, Then this installing is successful. Important note: After it shows "pass", Please click "X" to exit the window.

5. Unplug the cable and plug it in again, Then please wait for a while, the keyboard-led lights will be all on, if not, please install again, if the led lights will not be on still, please contact us.

(04-10-2020, 04:43 AM)gtirado619 Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 10:00 AM)abel Mine wont download. I just bought the 63 and when I try and download the software it says No App Detected or something like that. Also is there a way to turn on and off my keyboard while its plugged in I have to unplug and plug back in when i shut my pc down Wrote: 1. NOTE: Please check the SN number on the back of the keyboard, if the number before Z is “5”(63BA050205Z04600 as an example, if it's not "5" please contact us), then this upgrade could apply to your keyboard, now please TURN OFF the switch on the back of the keyboard.

Thanks for contacting us.Can you send us a video or picture about your issue  to explain more detail to help us do further investigation?

I've been having issues with the keyboard syncing and turning on after sleep cycles or computer restarts and I was hoping this update would fix that, but it hasn't.
Is there any word on when the next update to fix that extremely important functionality issue?
(Note: It's not me, it's the keyboard. Yes, I've done the whole FN+R thing, for 1-3 seconds, with the switch turned on and off. No change. The only way to get it to stay on is to unplug it physically and plug it back in.)

(07-15-2020, 03:54 PM)prometheus Wrote: I've been having issues with the keyboard syncing and turning on after sleep cycles or computer restarts and I was hoping this update would fix that, but it hasn't.
Is there any word on when the next update to fix that extremely important functionality issue?
(Note: It's not me, it's the keyboard. Yes, I've done the whole FN+R thing, for 1-3 seconds, with the switch turned on and off. No change. The only way to get it to stay on is to unplug it physically and plug it back in.)
The current settings of the keyboard:
If the USB configuration is not completed after turning on the power for 6 seconds, it will automatically switch to Bluetooth mode, press Fn + R to switch the keyboard to wired mode (pressing the R key on the keyboard will light up the FN key).
If you want to cancel this function, you can use the following firmware upgrade package to upgrade the keyboard:
After the upgrade, when you are in wired mode, the keyboard will remain in wired mode after reopening.

(04-01-2020, 10:00 AM)abel Wrote: 1. NOTE: Please check the SN number on the back of the keyboard, if the number before Z is “5”(63BA050205Z04600 as an example, if it's not "5" please contact us), then this upgrade could apply to your keyboard, now please TURN OFF the switch on the back of the keyboard.

the download link doesnt work for me , it just shows as notes

(04-07-2020, 06:10 AM)wade Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 12:42 AM)tylerowen Wrote: My keyboard has a 1 before the Z where am I able to contact you?
Hi,thanks for contacting us.
DK63 ? 

Can you send the SN numberand a video to us to help to do further investigete?

thanks! um i have a quieston my sn number rand is completly differ from yours 
im going to email u my sn numberrand