Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DIERYA DK66 60% Mechanical Keyboard Add Sleeping & RGB Effect Enhancement Function

Video 
Upgrade for DK66 on Windows 10

Download Upgrade File by Clicking[Image: 975a6aa9d2.png]

Note that this upgrade is only available for the DK66 version
After the upgrade, two new features will be added as follows
1.FN+ctrl-L You can set the keyboard sleep time:
Number key 1 the keyboard backlight will Auto sleep for 5 minutes
Number key 2 the keyboard backlight will Auto sleep for 10 minutes
Number key 3 the keyboard backlight will Auto sleep for 15 minute
Number key 0 the keyboard backlight will not Auto sleep.

2.On-board layers 1-3 can directly switch lighting effects without exiting(FN+key combination)
User DIY lighting effects can only be configured by driving the standard layer

Thank you! I am using it now and will report back if problems. Smile

Can the old firmware be posted? This one broke lighting for my keyboard.

The lighting profiles are hard to configure now and do not work for me. Before i was able to have no configured lighting profiles on standard level and still have my DIY lighting work. Now without any lighting profiles set up, nothing works. It seems like for my DIY lighting to be used, it needs to be added under the standard level.
When using "press light", before it would stay that colour when i held down key. Now it switches back after a second even if i keep holding the button down.

The last firmware that was working for me was 1.18, can this either be posted or can i be PM'ed a download link to it? It worked better for me.

Thank you

I have exactly the same problem with test4pie. When i try to chance the color profiles while it is wired through the software the keyboard lights turn off. Also during the Log in screen in Windows i have to press the keys many times until the computer recognize the keyboard and enter the password.
I would like to return back to the previous firmware if it's possible. So far i am satisfied with the keyboard and i have no other complains.

I'll post a video here showing off 2 of the issues i've mentioned.
The first issue shows me selecting different layers . In the old firmware it would switch to the lighting profile of that layer. Now it does not switch to that lighting profile and the lights turn off. If the lighting profile isn't added to the list of lighting profiles under standard level, then it doesn't work at all.
The second issue is the "press light". When i hold the key, it doesn't stay lit.
Also, if the lighting profile isn't part of the standard layer lighting profiles, it doesn't work.

Hopefully this information is useful. It would help posting the previous firmware file to downgrade in the meantime.

Video https://streamable.com/age8ae

(04-15-2020, 11:38 PM)test4pie Wrote: I'll post a video here showing off 2 of the issues i've mentioned.
The first issue shows me selecting different layers . In the old firmware it would switch to the lighting profile of that layer. Now it does not switch to that lighting profile and the lights turn off. If the lighting profile isn't added to the list of lighting profiles under standard level, then it doesn't work at all.
The second issue is the "press light". When i hold the key, it doesn't stay lit.
Also, if the lighting profile isn't part of the standard layer lighting profiles, it doesn't work.

Hopefully this information is useful. It would help posting the previous firmware file to downgrade in the meantime.

Video https://streamable.com/age8ae
Thank you for your suggestion, I have feedback this issue to our product manager.

Any update?
Can someone post the old firmware? I think through the update app the 3rd button is to make a backup.

(04-26-2020, 12:33 AM)test4pie Wrote: Any update?
Can someone post the old firmware? I think through the update app the 3rd button is to make a backup.
It has not been updated. We will release it and inform you immediately after the update.

(04-27-2020, 03:19 AM)wade Wrote:
It has not been updated. We will release it and inform you immediately after the update.

Any update?

(05-09-2020, 05:14 AM)test4pie Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 03:19 AM)wade Wrote:

Any update?
Sorry, not yet Sad