Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DK61 Software "Not Support Device" Windows 10

Hey all,

I love my DK61 but i want to play with the different color effects and Macros with the software
that was one of the main reasons i bought this.

but i'm having issues:
evertytime i put the keyboard in Wired Mode (FN+R) , my Windows 10 PC recognizes the keyboard and works
but the software will not recognize the keyboard. The software which is the software found here:

https://kmovetech.com/art/https-kmovetec...nload.html

The software just says :  "Not Support Device"

I can see the keyboard in my Device manager as HID keyboard device so not sure why the software can't 
recognize.

Things i've tried:
- Use Cable from box
- Update Windows
- Erase / redownload Drivers
- Reset Keyboard to factory settings.

Im working with tech support but I'm getting very basic Troubleshooting on things i've already done.... 

Any support is greatly appreciated.

hi,

your mechanical keyboard is DK61, not DK61 PRO, is that right??

about the things you have tried,

when you Erase / redownload Drivers,  did you delete the legacy file or folder after uninstall the software, then install the software and test  again?

by the way , Is the problem about alert "NOT SUPPORT DEVICE" at WINDOWS 10  all the time or sometimes?

(02-17-2020, 01:49 AM)My Keyboard is the DK 61 Pro wireless/wired from Kemove x Dierya.I consistently get the "Not Support Device" error on startup of Kemove Driver software.I\ve uninstalled drivers and folders associated, I've uninstalled/reinstalled Kemove Driver Software.Im stuck and Dierya tech support has been AWFUL. Im going to return this board and get an Anne Pro 2 ... this is ridiculous abel Wrote: hi,

your mechanical keyboard is DK61, not DK61 PRO, is that right??

about the things you have tried,

when you Erase / redownload Drivers,  did you delete the legacy file or folder after uninstall the software, then install the software and test  again?

by the way , Is the problem about alert "NOT SUPPORT DEVICE" at WINDOWS 10  all the time or sometimes?

hi,
   we are so sorry for all the inconvenience . 

now, please tell us your Model ID through steps as follows, and if we still can't  solve your problem, We will give you a free replacement.

1. Download a software from your email or private message in kemovebbs.com.

2. Put the keyboard in Wired Mode, then unzip the file and excute the .exe file included.

3. You do nothing, The Second column is the Model ID.

please tell us your model id.

many thanks.

(02-18-2020, 02:26 AM)I\ve done what you asked but the problem is that I can't read the Chinese languagefor this software so already i'm suspicious.I've entered my keyboard in USB mode. The Keyboard is recognized by the computer.I run the exe software and nothing shows up. I've attached a screenshot of what im seeing on my side.I think i'm giving up on this keyboard and software. Time to let everyone know to stay away untill Kemove x Dierya fix there stupidsoftware..abel Wrote: hi,

now, please tell us your Model ID through steps as follows, and if we still can't  solve your problem, We will give you a free replacement.

2. Put the keyboard in Wired Mode, then unzip the file and excute the .exe file included.

many thanks.

(02-18-2020, 06:36 PM)jexx89 Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 02:26 AM)I\ve done what you asked but the problem is that I can Wrote: hi,

many thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello I'm having the same issue on Windows 10. I receive the same "no support device" message as well. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software multiple times. I've tried a different cable as well.

Please help!

(02-29-2020, 09:46 PM)kobusestas Wrote: Hello I'm having the same issue on Windows 10. I receive the same "no support device" message as well. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software multiple times. I've tried a different cable as well.

Please help!

hi,
Thanks for contacting us,

Sorry for all the inconvenience we bring to you and please don't worry, we will take responsibility for this order.

now, please tell us your Model ID through steps(which can help us do a further investigation ) as follows,

1. Download software from your email or private message in kemovebbs.com.

2. Put the keyboard in Wired Mode, then unzip the file and execute the .exe file included.

3. You do nothing, The Second column is the Model ID.
[Image: 12d688c680.png]

many thanks.

So i just want to say that I returned this keyboard. The software was just to bad.

The company was very nice as they reached out to me but it was no help.

I bought an RK61 from Royal Kludge and have had 0 issues.

abel
(02-29-2020, 09:46 PM)kobusestas Wrote: Hello I'm having the same issue on Windows 10. I receive the same "no support device" message as well. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the software multiple times. I've tried a different cable as well.

Please help!

hi,

Sorry for all the inconvenience we bring to you and please don't worry, we will take responsibility for this order.

now, please tell us your Model ID through steps(which can help us do a further investigation ) as follows,

2. Put the keyboard in Wired Mode, then unzip the file and execute the .exe file included.

many thanks.

Hi jexx89, KEMOVE is a team deeply committed to the research and development of mechanical keyboards. As early as 2016, we established a special product line targeting the mass learning group under the brand name DIERYA. Over 100,000 DIERYA were sold globally and had received unanimous accolades from the customers and the keyboard enthusiasts on social media. We will uphold the concept of making customizable keyboard affordable to every gamer and keep pushing towards the goal of forging the No. 1 mechanical keyboard brand.

(03-02-2020, 05:10 AM)jexx89 Wrote: So i just want to say that I returned this keyboard. The software was just to bad.

The company was very nice as they reached out to me but it was no help.

I bought an RK61 from Royal Kludge and have had 0 issues.

abel

Please help!

hi,

many thanks.

(03-02-2020, 02:48 AM)abel Wrote:

Please help!

hi,

many thanks.

Hello, I'm not seeing my device show up in this app per your suggestion. It doesn't appear to detect the device.