Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DK61 Stops Working

Hello,

I purchased a DK61 last week. I turned on my computer this morning and the keyboard is completely dead. It does not work on any computer or USB hub. Is there a way to fix this or ability to return/exchange?

Thanks.
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-08-2020, 12:34 PM)jsab Wrote: Hello,

I purchased a DK61 last week. I turned on my computer this morning and the keyboard is completely dead. It does not work on any computer or USB hub. Is there a way to fix this or ability to return/exchange?

Thanks.
The driver for the regular DK61 is still under development.  The Pro does have a driver.  Which one do you have
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-08-2020, 01:48 PM)john36m Wrote:

Thanks.
The driver for the regular DK61 is still under development.  The Pro does have a driver.  Which one do you have
It is the DK61 wired. I downloaded the software and it has been working for a few days. This morning it was unresponsive. Is there anything I can test with another USB-C cord or anything like that? How can I get it to be responsive again?
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-08-2020, 02:10 PM)jsab Wrote:

Thanks.
It is the DK61 wired. I downloaded the software and it has been working for a few days. This morning it was unresponsive. Is there anything I can test with another USB-C cord or anything like that? How can I get it to be responsive again?
You can try to test with another USB-C or upgrade the keyboard by the software again.

Can you please send us a video about your issue to explain more detail to help us do further investigation.
please don't worry, we will take responsibility for this order.
by the way, can you tell us the SN number of your keyboard?

(04-09-2020, 02:14 AM)wade Wrote:

Thanks.
You can try to test with another USB-C or upgrade the keyboard by the software again.

Can you please send us a video about your issue to explain more detail to help us do further investigation.
Hi.

The SN is 61BA060302X00001.
The driver software does not recognize the keybaord anymore. I tried the 'restore' option on the driver and it is just spinning and doing nothing.
I tried another USB-C cable and it did not work. I imagine the cords are very different from one used to a phone charger and this one.
I can only upload a video up to 8MB so heres a few seconds of it being plugged into a powered computer and not lighting up.

Thanks. Hoping I can get a replacement ASAP.
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-09-2020, 01:20 PM)jsab Wrote:

Thanks.

Hi.

The driver software does not recognize the keybaord anymore. I tried the 'restore' option on the driver and it is just spinning and doing nothing.
I tried another USB-C cable and it did not work. I imagine the cords are very different from one used to a phone charger and this one.
I can only upload a video up to 8MB so heres a few seconds of it being plugged into a powered computer and not lighting up.

Can you tell me your order number? thanks.

(04-10-2020, 02:16 AM)wade Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 01:48 PM)john36m Wrote: The driver for the regular DK61 is still under development.  The Pro does have a driver.  Which one do you have

Hi.

Is the software version you downloaded Version: 6.0.0.9 Released at: 2020.04.08?

(04-08-2020, 01:48 PM)john36m Wrote: The driver for the regular DK61 is still under development.  The Pro does have a driver.  Which one do you have

Hi.

(04-08-2020, 02:10 PM)jsab Wrote: It is the DK61 wired. I downloaded the software and it has been working for a few days. This morning it was unresponsive. Is there anything I can test with another USB-C cord or anything like that? How can I get it to be responsive again?

Hi.

Is the software version you downloaded Version: 6.0.0.9 Released at: 2020.04.08?
It was not the 4-8 driver as that's when the problem started. I just redownloaded the new driver. No change in behavior. My order was off amazon. #113-7003754-9616224

Is there a way to reset the keyboard with the new driver...?
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-10-2020, 03:00 AM)jsab Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 02:10 PM)jsab Wrote: It is the DK61 wired. I downloaded the software and it has been working for a few days. This morning it was unresponsive. Is there anything I can test with another USB-C cord or anything like that? How can I get it to be responsive again?

Hi.

(04-09-2020, 02:14 AM)wade Wrote: You can try to test with another USB-C or upgrade the keyboard by the software again.

Hi.

It was not the 4-8 driver as that's when the problem started. I just redownloaded the new driver. No change in behavior. My order was off amazon. #113-7003754-9616224

Is there a way to reset the keyboard with the new driver...?
Sorry,you can return goods through Amazon.
Way 1:
(1) Use your Amazon account to log into www.amazon.com
(2) Pull down to the bottom of this page and find "Help" button, and click on it to get into a new page
(3) Find "Need more help " in the middle of this page and move it to this button and you will see "Contact Us" and click on it. Then you will get in touch with Amazon Customer Service Associate
Way 2:
You may choose to call the Customer-Service by number 1-866-216-1072
If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us,thanks!