Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DK61 drivers error

I accidently downloaded the wrong driver (the one for DK 63). Since that, the lights of my keyboard are locked, and i can't use it anymore (nothings happens when i press any keys). I Already tried to factory reset but since the keyboard doesn't works, anything happens)
my SN Number is : 61BA040306Z01061
Please help me
Reply Purge Spammer

(06-07-2020, 05:36 PM)BillyBeck Wrote: I accidently downloaded the wrong driver (the one for DK 63). Since that, the lights of my keyboard are locked, and i can't use it anymore (nothings happens when i press any keys). I Already tried to factory reset but since the keyboard doesn't works, anything happens)
Please help me
Hi,
Please click this link firstly to download the firmware to upgrade the DK61E:
The software of the DK61E download link: 
https://www.kemovebbs.com/softdownload/Dierya_DK61E_Software.7z

Note: When you use DK61, please uninstall the  DK63 software.

(06-08-2020, 02:33 AM)wade Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:36 PM)BillyBeck Wrote: I accidently downloaded the wrong driver (the one for DK 63). Since that, the lights of my keyboard are locked, and i can't use it anymore (nothings happens when i press any keys). I Already tried to factory reset but since the keyboard doesn't works, anything happens)
Please help me
Hi,

Hello, I have done what you have told me and nothings happens. The firmwarm is ending up saying "pass" and notings happens, even when i download the DK61E software

(06-08-2020, 11:10 AM)BillyBeck Wrote:
Please help me
Hi,

Hello, I have done what you have told me and nothings happens. The firmwarm is ending up saying "pass" and notings happens, even when i download the DK61E software
It's Ok now, after the things you asked me to do, i just unplugged it and plugged it back (after a retsart of my computer) TY very much and have a nice day
Reply Purge Spammer

Please help me
Hi,

I have the dk61e wired (not snowfox or shaddow) and downloaded both of the files here but when i open the dk61e software it just has a keyboard but no lighting at all and the firmware you recommended doesnt work and when i open it it comes up with a message that says waiting the keyboard i bought was listed on amazon ad dierya x kemove 60% and was listed with a kemove lighting software but i accedentaly deleted that software that worked perfectly fine with my keyboard but these dierya softwares and the apex software dont work with my keyboard so if i could please get a walk through of what to do with the firmware and software if someone could send me a link to the original software
Reply Purge Spammer

(06-26-2020, 08:32 AM)Mono Wrote:
Please help me
Hi,

I have the dk61e wired (not snowfox or shaddow) and downloaded both of the files here but when i open the dk61e software it just has a keyboard but no lighting at all and the firmware you recommended doesnt work and when i open it it comes up with a message that says waiting the keyboard i bought was listed on amazon ad dierya x kemove 60% and was listed with a kemove lighting software but i accedentaly deleted that software that worked perfectly fine with my keyboard but these dierya softwares and the apex software dont work with my keyboard so if i could please get a walk through of what to do with the firmware and software if someone could send me a link to the original software
The DK61E does not support custom RGB light, you can remap the key in the software.The function of the firmware can be upgraded when your keyboard is not available. If your keyboard can be used normally, there is no need to upgrade the firmware.

I downloaded the wrong driver at first and the keyboard was working fine, next i downloaded and use the dk61e software and firmware and used both of them. It worked perfectly well after that but about 10 minute later the keyboard stpped letting me type. I can still change the lighting effects and use the function keys but cant actually type on the keyboard.
my SN number is 61BA040306Z01046
Please help I just got te keyboard today and really want to use it
Reply Purge Spammer

(07-09-2020, 02:48 AM)yagyag Wrote: I downloaded the wrong driver at first and the keyboard was working fine, next i downloaded and use the dk61e software and firmware and used both of them. It worked perfectly well after that but about 10 minute later the keyboard stpped letting me type. I can still change the lighting effects and use the function keys but cant actually type on the keyboard.
Have you uninstalled the wrong software? If not, please uninstall the wrong software first.

And upgrade the firmware again! Smile

(07-09-2020, 03:31 AM)wade Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 02:48 AM)yagyag Wrote: I downloaded the wrong driver at first and the keyboard was working fine, next i downloaded and use the dk61e software and firmware and used both of them. It worked perfectly well after that but about 10 minute later the keyboard stpped letting me type. I can still change the lighting effects and use the function keys but cant actually type on the keyboard.
Have you uninstalled the wrong software? If not, please uninstall the wrong software first.

And upgrade the firmware again! SmileThat wasn't the issue, I guess since 
That wasn't the issue, I guess since the software is still in beta there was a glitch when i changed the profiles. Changing it back made it work.

Thanks though. Smile
Reply Purge Spammer

Thanks and, how do i know when the software gets updated? From my understanding its still in beta form so I think there would be more versions released but I can't find the software on the Kemove website.
Reply Purge Spammer

(07-22-2020, 08:06 PM)yagyag Wrote:

Thanks and, how do i know when the software gets updated? From my understanding its still in beta form so I think there would be more versions released but I can't find the software on the Kemove website.
The software of DK61E will not be updated temporarily if new software comes out, we will publish it on the official website.