Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DK63 in wired on pc startup

hi guys I bought the DK63 recently and upon purchase I did all the steps to install the software etc, problem I am having is that I don't have Bluetooth in my computer and have no intention to use the keyboard wireless so im using it wired all the time, everytime I start my pc up it goes into Bluetooth mode even with the switch to off on the backside of the board, I have to press FN and R everytime to switch it! is it possible to get the keyboard to start up in wired?? many thanks
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-03-2020, 03:47 PM)teamfryer Wrote: hi guys I bought the DK63 recently and upon purchase I did all the steps to install the software etc, problem I am having is that I don't have Bluetooth in my computer and have no intention to use the keyboard wireless so im using it wired all the time, everytime I start my pc up it goes into Bluetooth mode even with the switch to off on the backside of the board, I have to press FN and R everytime to switch it! is it possible to get the keyboard to start up in wired?? many thanks
Hi Teamfryer!

In hope to push this further up, i want to chime in on this.
Im also using the DK63 without bluetooth, and after every cold boot the keyboard is in BT mode, and needs to be
switched back with "FN + R".

Its on the actual Software/Firmware, and is a V2 (Serial number is #63BA050405Z00919).
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-03-2020, 03:47 PM)teamfryer Wrote: hi guys I bought the DK63 recently and upon purchase I did all the steps to install the software etc, problem I am having is that I don't have Bluetooth in my computer and have no intention to use the keyboard wireless so im using it wired all the time, everytime I start my pc up it goes into Bluetooth mode even with the switch to off on the backside of the board, I have to press FN and R everytime to switch it! is it possible to get the keyboard to start up in wired?? many thanks
Sorry for the late reply.

you can upgrade the firmware by click this link:

firmware download

(05-17-2020, 07:40 PM)eponra Wrote:
Hi Teamfryer!

In hope to push this further up, i want to chime in on this.
Im also using the DK63 without bluetooth, and after every cold boot the keyboard is in BT mode, and needs to be
switched back with "FN + R".

Its on the actual Software/Firmware, and is a V2 (Serial number is #63BA050405Z00919).
Hi, you can upgrade the firmware by click this link:

firmware download

Hi Wade!

I thought i was on the newest version, as updated through the original Dierya DK63 software as it first launched, but i was obviously not.

I test out if that fixes all that was wrong. Thanks for getting back at us!
Reply Purge Spammer