Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kemove dolce 66 issues on mac

Hey guys,

just purchased this new keyboard for use with my mac and i seem to be having some problems with it.

sometimes there seems to be HUGE lag between typing something and it registering on the computer. I've noticed that this seems to be more commonly happening when holding down the right hand small shift key and typing (though that could be coincidence).

also disappointed that the rgb functions dont seem to work at all.

has anyone experienced similar issues?

are there new drivers or something that i need to download? the only software i can find on the site is for windows.

thanks for any help!

(12-11-2020, 11:37 AM)samw Wrote: Hey guys,

just purchased this new keyboard for use with my mac and i seem to be having some problems with it.

sometimes there seems to be HUGE lag between typing something and it registering on the computer. I've noticed that this seems to be more commonly happening when holding down the right hand small shift key and typing (though that could be coincidence).

are there new drivers or something that i need to download? the only software i can find on the site is for windows.

thanks for any help!

I just got the dk66 dolsch and am experiencing the same lag on the Mac, I haven't tested it out with my windows pc yet. It seems like the lag occurs after a period of inactivity so maybe it's caught in sleep mode? Can nyone from Kemove comment on this?

(01-11-2021, 04:02 AM)mikeybackpack Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 11:37 AM)samw Wrote: Hey guys,

thanks for any help!

I just got the dk66 dolsch and am experiencing the same lag on the Mac, I haven't tested it out with my windows pc yet. It seems like the lag occurs after a period of inactivity so maybe it's caught in sleep mode? Can nyone from Kemove comment on this?

Same for me

Im having similar issues on my dolch 66. Im not able to load any of the software on my M1 MacBook, so I'm not able to change key mapping or rgb.

I am not able to change my rgb settings when I go to switch them they revert back to blue. I am working in the mac setting. I would like to change my rgb. Overall the keyboard works great. Keyboard: KEMOVE DK64/66 Sakura