Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Keyboard doesn’t start up when PC is turned on

Sad 
I use my keyboard via USB cable because I don’t currently have a Bluetooth dongle. If I want to use my keyboard I have to turn on my PC and then unplug the keyboard and plug it back on. It won’t turn on, or light up or anything until I remove the cable and plug it back in.

UPDATE: I believe I got it working to where it will wake up my PC and all, but now the keyboard doesn’t light up at all until I cycle through the lighting effects.

(05-21-2020, 01:11 AM)Kd93 Wrote: I use my keyboard via USB cable because I don’t currently have a Bluetooth dongle. If I want to use my keyboard I have to turn on my PC and then unplug the keyboard and plug it back on. It won’t turn on, or light up or anything until I remove the cable and plug it back in.
The keyboard's current setting: If you don't have a USB configuration after powering on for 6s, it will automatically switch to Bluetooth mode, press Fn + R to switch the keyboard to wired mode (the R key will light up when you press the FN key).

If you want to cancel this function, you can use this firmware upgrade package to upgrade the keyboard:

Firmware Download

After upgrading, when you are in wired mode, the keyboard will still be in wired mode after reopening.

I am having the exact same problem but with another keyboard (DK63).
When a machine is placed in sleep mode and then activated, the DK63 doesn't connect (with USB connected).
Cycling through USB/BT (FN+R) doesn't establish/re-establish the connection.
Cycling through Profiles (FN+Z, X, C) doesn't establish/re-restablish the connection.
The only way to re-establish the connection is to unplug and re-plug the keyboard every single time.
This will put wear-and-tear on the ports though.
And yes, this is with the switch on the bottom both tried in the ON and OFF position.
I found a post that speaks about a firmware upgrade:
https://www.kemovebbs.com/Thread-DIERYA-...54?pid=812
Mine fits the bill, but I'm on the fence about upgrading the firmware because if the device doesn't wake now who knows if the firmware upgrade will brick the keyboard or not?
Edit:
1. The firmware update didn't seem to do anything and the application that installed with it doesn't effect the keyboard at all. I can't even change the lighting with it.
2. Neither Windows nor my Android devices see the keyboard when it's in bluetooth mode.
I'll probably end up making a YouTube vid about my experience with the keyboard, because these are things the public needs to be made aware of before considering purchasing a device like this.

(07-10-2020, 12:16 PM)prometheus Wrote: I am having the exact same problem but with another keyboard (DK63).
When a machine is placed in sleep mode and then activated, the DK63 doesn't connect (with USB connected).
Cycling through Profiles (FN+Z, X, C) doesn't establish/re-restablish the connection.
The only way to re-establish the connection is to unplug and re-plug the keyboard  every single time.
And yes, this is with the switch on the bottom both tried in the ON and OFF position.
Mine fits the bill, but I'm on the fence about upgrading the firmware because if the device doesn't wake now who knows if the firmware upgrade will brick the keyboard or not?
Edit:
1. The firmware update didn't seem to do anything and the application that installed with it doesn't effect the keyboard at all. I can't even change the lighting with it.
2. Neither Windows nor my Android devices see the keyboard when it's in bluetooth mode.
I'll probably end up making a YouTube vid about my experience with the keyboard, because these are things the public needs to be made aware of before considering purchasing a device like this.
Thanks for contacting us
Please download the file and upgrade the keyboard
https://www.kemovebbs.com/softdownload/Dierya_DK63_F90RGB_pid_0079_REV_1370_V13_20200518-2.rar

1. Turn off the switch behind the keyboard when you use file upgrading keyboard
2. After upgrade keyboard successfully, unplug and plug the cable again, then you can use it normally
Looking for your reply

(07-11-2020, 05:57 AM)wade Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 12:16 PM)prometheus Wrote: I am having the exact same problem but with another keyboard (DK63).
The only way to re-establish the connection is to unplug and re-plug the keyboard  every single time.
Edit:
Thanks for contacting us
https://www.kemovebbs.com/softdownload/Dierya_DK63_F90RGB_pid_0079_REV_1370_V13_20200518-2.rar

2. After upgrade keyboard successfully, unplug and plug the cable again, then you can use it normally
Looking for your reply
--------------------
I had already done that though. It was the first solution I tried. t didn't help.
Basically after coming out of sleep mode or a system restart the keyboard doesn't wake up and won't sync with either USB or Bluetooth.
Taking a look at the Device Manager, it appears that the USB driver for the keyboard "breaks" after sleep mode or system restarts.
Same appears true for the Bluetooth sync.
If I unplug the device and plug it back in, it fixes it, but again, that's only until the next restart/sleep mode.
It's not just my one specific device either; after spending days trying get it to sync, I tried it on another of my machines and it had the same problem.

(07-15-2020, 04:07 PM)prometheus Wrote:
Edit:
Thanks for contacting us

Looking for your reply
--------------------
I had already done that though. It was the first solution I tried. t didn't help.
Basically after coming out of sleep mode or a system restart the keyboard doesn't wake up and won't sync with either USB or Bluetooth.
Taking a look at the Device Manager, it appears that the USB driver for the keyboard "breaks" after sleep mode or system restarts.
If I unplug the device and plug it back in, it fixes it, but again, that's only until the next restart/sleep mode.
It's not just my one specific device either; after spending days trying get it to sync, I tried it on another of my machines and it had the same problem.

Yeah, I'm still in the same boat. I love the keyboard, but it gets annoying having to unplug/re-plug it back in every time I wake up my computer. The firmware upgrades have been useless.

(07-22-2020, 09:29 PM)Kd93 Wrote:
Edit:
Thanks for contacting us

Looking for your reply
--------------------

Yeah, I'm still in the same boat. I love the keyboard, but it gets annoying having to unplug/re-plug it back in every time I wake up my computer. The firmware upgrades have been useless.
Can you provide the SN numbers on the back of the keyboard?

(07-23-2020, 07:33 AM)wade Wrote:
Edit:
Thanks for contacting us

Looking for your reply
--------------------

Yes, it is 63BA030205Z03619.

(07-23-2020, 02:52 PM)Kd93 Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 07:33 AM)wade Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 05:57 AM)wade Wrote: Thanks for contacting us

Looking for your reply
--------------------

Yes, it is 63BA030205Z03619.
im having the same issue

I am having the same issue. I have updated to the newest software and it still happens.
SN: 63BA050205Z09540