Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keyboard shutting off randomly

I received this keyboard from Amazon yesterday and it worked all night. However, when attempting to use my new keyboard today, it is shutting off about 30 seconds after I turn it on, or sometimes refusing to even turn on.
The bluetooth panel on my computer tells me it's 100% charged. I have been trying to run it wired, and I am still having the same issue

My model number is DK63
SN: 63BA040205Z01456
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-12-2020, 11:53 PM)alfred Wrote: I received this keyboard from Amazon yesterday and it worked all night. However, when attempting to use my new keyboard today, it is shutting off about 30 seconds after I turn it on, or sometimes refusing to even turn on.
The bluetooth panel on my computer tells me it's 100% charged. I have been trying to run it wired, and I am still having the same issue

My model number is DK63
Dear friends,
You can view this post, follow this tutorial, 

https://www.kemovebbs.com/showthread.php?tid=645

download the software and update the latest firmware for the keyboard

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

(05-13-2020, 02:22 AM)wade Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 11:53 PM)alfred Wrote: I received this keyboard from Amazon yesterday and it worked all night. However, when attempting to use my new keyboard today, it is shutting off about 30 seconds after I turn it on, or sometimes refusing to even turn on.

My model number is DK63
Dear friends,
You can view this post, follow this tutorial, 

https://www.kemovebbs.com/showthread.php?tid=645

download the software and update the latest firmware for the keyboard

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

I have downloaded the software and followed the instructions to update firmware, but am still experiencing the issue of my keyboard randomly powering down. It seems to be acting as if the internal battery isn't able to hold a charge
Reply Purge Spammer

I'm continuing to have this issue on day 3 of owning this product. The keyboard continues to shut off and turn on intermittently. How do I go about getting my faulty keyboard replaced with a working one?
Reply Purge Spammer

(05-13-2020, 09:25 PM)alfred Wrote: I'm continuing to have this issue on day 3 of owning this product. The keyboard continues to shut off and turn on intermittently. How do I go about getting my faulty keyboard replaced with a working one?
This is the email of our after-sales processing team

customer@kmovetech.com

you can contact them to deal with your problem.