Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keystroke delay

I've noticed an issue with keystrokes on my SNOWFOX. My "S" and "W" keys react with soft delay. It's short but significant. I'd say these keys are amongst the most significant keys in the whole keyboard.
I tried to swap switches from "healthy" keys but nothing had changed (no matter if I use BT mode or wires).
Please, help. What should I do with it?
Did you, guys, face this problem too?

(01-21-2021, 06:22 PM)Jonathan_J Wrote:
I've noticed an issue with keystrokes on my SNOWFOX. My "S" and "W" keys react with soft delay. It's short but significant. I'd say these keys are amongst the most significant keys in the whole keyboard.
I tried to swap switches from "healthy" keys but nothing had changed (no matter if I use BT mode or wires).
Please, help. What should I do with it?
Did you, guys, face this problem too?

I had a similar issue with my l key and was going to ask you for advice to see if you had come up with a solution. However while looking over the forum I saw that holding fn + tab resets the keyboard. This did the trick for me! I am not sure if this would Impact any customizations you have so use with caution but this definitely helped with my key lag issue.

Have you done stuff in Apex? I wonder if you set those keys to do something like FN2 and that's caused some delay? But yeah try resetting the keyboard. A consistent delay does not sound like something hardware.

(02-20-2021, 02:41 PM)khaytsus Wrote: Have you done stuff in Apex?  I wonder if you set those keys to do something like FN2 and that's caused some delay?  But yeah try resetting the keyboard.  A consistent delay does not sound like something hardware.

I had set my key to a shortcut with the fn key, aka "fn + l" equals the left arrow. I found it a bit weird that it did lag out so I might try to set it again to see if it is a consistent issue.