Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light/LED

Can I change the light to all white LED without the use of the software? 

Also if I have to use the software, do the custom effects save to the board? or Do i need the software on.

You need to change to all white LEDs using the software.
Go to the edit mode using the top right 'Edit' button, and this will take you to the customize RGB mode.
These settings will save to the board under one of the three hardware profiles.

However, if you edit the preset RGBs, you will need the software open for that.
Snowfox Sound Test

Team Snowfox!

(07-30-2020, 01:10 AM)g00nieg00g00 Wrote: You need to change to all white LEDs using the software.
Go to the edit mode using the top right 'Edit' button, and this will take you to the customize RGB mode.

If you have upgraded the 9047 firmware, you can use the “FN+Caps” key to switch the RGB color in the pure color RGB mode, and there are 8 pure color static RGB effects. Smile

(07-30-2020, 01:43 AM)wade Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 01:10 AM)g00nieg00g00 Wrote: You need to change to all white LEDs using the software.

If you have upgraded the 9047 firmware, you can use the “FN+Caps” key to switch the RGB color in the pure color RGB mode, and there are 8 pure color s

I saved a custom profile, yet I can't seem to use it on the keyboard? Any help?

You can toggle (or cycle between saved rgb settings for hardware profile) by pressing FN + ]
Snowfox Sound Test

Team Snowfox!

(07-31-2020, 12:45 AM)g00nieg00g00 Wrote: You can toggle (or cycle between saved rgb settings for hardware profile)  by pressing FN + ]

Hmm, i see. its really inconsistent right now. I guess i have to continue to save

(07-30-2020, 01:43 AM)wade Wrote:

If you have upgraded the 9047 firmware, you can use the “FN+Caps” key to switch the RGB color in the pure color RGB mode, and there are 8 pure color static RGB effects. Smile
is there a way to change the color of the preset rgb effects other than the static one? and what are the new features of the latest firmware?