Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No configuration possible in Bluetooth mode

When entering Bluetooth mode I am unable to use my own configurations or make any changes in the software, including my keybindings and lighting. So the keyboard works but in some default mode with no lighting (except when I press keys and they glow for a short while) and none of my keybindings or macros. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

This is what the software displays when I disconnect my USB cable and/or switch to Bluetooth:

[Image: ebsgQ5c.png]

On a side note, if anyone can also tell me how to make macros and keybindings for double-press and long-press of keys, I would be much obliged.

(03-24-2020, 01:57 AM)jamiethomaswhite Wrote: When entering Bluetooth mode I am unable to use my own configurations or make any changes in the software, including my keybindings and lighting. So the keyboard works but in some default mode with no lighting (except when I press keys and they glow for a short while) and none of my keybindings or macros. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

This is what the software displays when I disconnect my USB cable and/or switch to Bluetooth:

[Image: ebsgQ5c.png]

On a side note, if anyone can also tell me how to make macros and keybindings for double-press and long-press of keys, I would be much obliged.
The software is unavailable when you connect the equipment via Bluetooth,it must be connected via USB-C when using the software.And it's unavailable on MAC.Maybe you can factory reset it.Hope that can help you.

(03-24-2020, 06:21 AM)vans Wrote: The software is unavailable when you connect the equipment via Bluetooth,it must be connected via USB-C when using the software.And it's unavailable on MAC.Maybe you can factory reset it.Hope that can help you.

Thank you for the response.

I wish to use Bluetooth mode exclusively, that's half the reason I purchased this keyboard in the first place. However when I disconnect the cable and switch to Bluetooth, my lighting profiles and key
bindings (macros etc) no longer work. The keyboard is always dark and the keys are reset to default.

I want it to be so that my customised layers stick even when I am in Bluetooth mode. I cannot imagine that it is working as intended currently. I do not want a keyboard with lights and custom macros that
only work when wired and otherwise don't.

I am using Windows 10.

Please advise.

(03-24-2020, 03:58 PM)jamiethomaswhite Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 06:21 AM)vans Wrote: The software is unavailable when you connect the equipment via Bluetooth,it must be connected via USB-C when using the software.And it's unavailable on MAC.Maybe you can factory reset it.Hope that can help you.

Thank you for the response.

I wish to use Bluetooth mode exclusively, that's half the reason I purchased this keyboard in the first place. However when I disconnect the cable and switch to Bluetooth, my lighting profiles and key
bindings (macros etc) no longer work. The keyboard is always dark and the keys are reset to default.

I want it to be so that my customised layers stick even when I am in Bluetooth mode. I cannot imagine that it is working as intended currently. I do not want a keyboard with lights and custom macros that
only work when wired and otherwise don't.

I am using Windows 10.

Please advise.
The KEMOVE 64-66 has not been saled on the market.Are you purchased it on the kickstarter?

Can you tell us the SN number on the back of the keyboard.

Please don't worry,we will take responsibility for this order.