Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 3 Color Modes Work

I just received this keyboard tonight and find that only 3 color modes work at most.  I attempt to cycle through all the color modes using FN + /? but only get solid rainbow effect, color breathing effect, and sold color effect.  Sometimes I don't get all three even.  I've read so many articles and youtube videos on this product, plus the manual and it does not work for me.  The other lighting modes just leave the keyboard unlit.  I believe I have a defect product.  Please let me know how to solve this.

Thank you,
-Steve
Reply Purge Spammer

(03-06-2020, 02:58 AM)stzmon Wrote: I just received this keyboard tonight and find that only 3 color modes work at most.  I attempt to cycle through all the color modes using FN + /? but only get solid rainbow effect, color breathing effect, and sold color effect.  Sometimes I don't get all three even.  I've read so many articles and youtube videos on this product, plus the manual and it does not work for me.  The other lighting modes just leave the keyboard unlit.  I believe I have a defect product.  Please let me know how to solve this.

Thank you,
-Steve

hi,
thank you for contacting us,

can you please send us a video about your issue to help us do a further investigation, then we can help you better.

and please don't worry, we will take responsibility for this order.

hope you have a good day.

(03-06-2020, 10:29 AM)abel Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 02:58 AM)stzmon Wrote: I just received this keyboard tonight and find that only 3 color modes work at most.  I attempt to cycle through all the color modes using FN + /? but only get solid rainbow effect, color breathing effect, and sold color effect.  Sometimes I don't get all three even.  I've read so many articles and youtube videos on this product, plus the manual and it does not work for me.  The other lighting modes just leave the keyboard unlit.  I believe I have a defect product.  Please let me know how to solve this.

Thank you,
-Steve

hi,

can you please send us a video about your issue to help us do a further investigation, then we can help you better.

(03-06-2020, 02:22 PM)stzmonI very much appreciate the quick reply.  I charged the keyboard overnight hoping that would help but it does not.  I also noticed my computer does not go into sleep mode while this keyboard is connected by wire.  Is that a known issue?  That would be a deal breaker for me because I want my computer to sleep when it is supposed to sleep.  I have not tested the Bluetooth yet.  I will send a video but I think this keyboard has too many problems so far.  Thank you.-Steve Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 10:29 AM)abel Wrote:

Thank you,
-Steve

hi,

Reply Purge Spammer