Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rapid flashing of lights on bluetooth mode

EDIT 3: I've been on version 1038 for a little under a day now. No issues to report.
EDIT 2: I am now using firmware version 1038 -- will update the post if I have the same problem.
EDIT 1: I am using different keycaps in the video, but I can confirm that this is the KEMOVE 61 Snowfox.

ORIGINAL POST: When switching between WIN and MAC modes, while on Bluetooth, I get rapid flashing of lights. This also happens intermittently regardless of whether I'm changing the mode or not. Sometimes the problem goes away if I reduce the brightness significantly. So far, this has not occurred when the keyboard is plugged in. This started happening after I upgraded to the latest firmware (1034) using the beta APEX software.

Reply Purge Spammer

(04-28-2020, 05:36 PM)seongmin Wrote: EDIT 2: I am now using firmware version 1038 -- will update the post if I have the same problem.
EDIT 1: I am using different keycaps in the video, but I can confirm that this is the KEMOVE 61 Snowfox.

ORIGINAL POST: When switching between WIN and MAC modes, while on Bluetooth, I get rapid flashing of lights. This also happens intermittently regardless of whether I'm changing the mode or not. Sometimes the problem goes away if I reduce the brightness significantly. So far, this has not occurred when the keyboard is plugged in. This started happening after I upgraded to the latest firmware (1034) using the beta APEX software.

Download the latest software , and upgrade the keyboard.

https://www.kemovebbs.com/softdownload/A...200424.rar
1038 Firmware Fixed Bugs:
1. In low battery mode, plug in the USB cable, the low battery mode will be off
2. If Bluetooth automatically disconnected, press any key to connected back to device
3. Fixed battery power detection problem on the keyboard
4. fixed the bluetooth connection problem,after turn off the keyboard
5. Fixed The wave light effect speed too fast problem, cased software stop working problem.
6. Fixed in pairing mode, long press FN+ZXC can not enter the bluetooth connection mode problem.
7. Turn off MCU in the sleep mode, and can wake up by press any keys.
8. Fixed the software battery power indicator problem.
9. Fixed the preset backlight brightness of Bluetooth mode.
10.Fixed the connection of three different Bluetooth devices problem.Switch ON / OFF button will remember the last bluetooth setting.
11. Fixed the problem of the lighting effect by unplugging usb cable

New features:
1.Added FN + Backspace feature, control the backlight ON / OFF.
2.In buletooth sleep mode, press any key to active the buletooth paring mode
3.In Bluetooth mode, the preset of sleep mode is for 10 minutes. In wired mode, the keyboard will shut down with the computer together.
4.Added power saving mode, "FN" + Long press "Enter" key for 3 seconds to enter the power saving mode, press "FN" + "enter" to leave the power saving mode.

(04-29-2020, 09:10 PM)keith.f.kelly Wrote: How do you use the software to upgrade the keyboard?  I don't see any buttons/features/settings/options in the software for performing a firmware upgrade.  Help!

If you're using the APEX beta software, the update icon would be on the top right-hand corner of the window, in the shape of a bell icon. Buttom layout (from left to right) is: Update, Setting, Minimize, Close.

(04-29-2020, 06:26 AM)wade Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 05:36 PM)seongmin Wrote: EDIT 2: I am now using firmware version 1038 -- will update the post if I have the same problem.

2. If Bluetooth automatically disconnected, press any key to connected back to device
5. Fixed The wave light effect speed too fast problem, cased software stop working problem.
6. Fixed in pairing mode, long press FN+ZXC can not enter the bluetooth connection mode problem.
10.Fixed the connection of three different Bluetooth devices problem.Switch ON / OFF button will remember the last bluetooth setting.

New features:
3.In Bluetooth mode, the preset of sleep mode is for 10 minutes. In wired mode, the keyboard will shut down with the computer together.
4.Added power saving mode, "FN" + Long press "Enter" key for 3 seconds to enter the power saving mode, press "FN" + "enter" to leave the power saving mode.

Thanks for this. I upgraded the firmware yesterday and have not encountered the issue again.
Reply Purge Spammer

(04-29-2020, 10:12 PM)keith.f.kelly Wrote: Apparently the KEMOVE DK61 beta software does NOT work at all with my KEMOVE DK61 keyboard. I had to uninstall it, then download and install the DIERYA DK61 software, in order to get anything working. Note that my keyboard reports itself to all Bluetooth connections as "Dierya DK61", even though the keyboard physically says KEMOVE and not DIERYA.
I confirmed that you purchased DIERYA DK61, not the KEMOVE DK61. 
 So you should download the DIERYA DK61's software.

(04-30-2020, 01:08 AM)seongmin Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 09:10 PM)keith.f.kelly Wrote: How do you use the software to upgrade the keyboard?  I don't see any buttons/features/settings/options in the software for performing a firmware upgrade.  Help!

If you're using the APEX beta software, the update icon would be on the top right-hand corner of the window, in the shape of a bell icon. Buttom layout (from left to right) is: Update, Setting, Minimize, Close.

(04-29-2020, 06:26 AM)wade Wrote:

New features:

Thanks for this. I upgraded the firmware yesterday and have not encountered the issue again.
You're welcome, I hope you have a good experience.

After that, we will continue to improve the software. And remind each bug and update function in the software. Smile