Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right Side ALT Key always lit.

Just received my 66 and the right side ALT Key is always Lit. I have switched the Switch out with one of the provided Spare Switches. but it is still lit.

The Key functions fine it just lit up always. BTW it is i shade of yellow if that helps

(04-27-2020, 09:22 PM)doug4357 Wrote: Just received my 66 and the right side ALT Key is always Lit. I have switched the Switch out with one of the provided Spare Switches. but it is still lit.

The Key functions fine it just lit up always. BTW it is i shade of yellow if that helps
Which model? KEMOVE64/66? Or DIERYA 66?
the right side ALT Key is always lit means that the keyboard is charging. When the keyboard is full charge, the ALT key 's light will go out.

(04-28-2020, 01:52 AM)wade Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 09:22 PM)doug4357 Wrote: Just received my 66 and the right side ALT Key is always Lit. I have switched the Switch out with one of the provided Spare Switches. but it is still lit.

Which model? KEMOVE64/66? Or DIERYA 66?
the right side ALT Key is always lit means that the keyboard is charging. When the keyboard is full charge, the ALT key 's light will go out.
OK that makes sense - and I just checked it again after I let it sit Charging and it is no longer lit.

Thanks for the reply. 

Super Happy