Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell Us Your Favorite RGB Lighting Effect, Then We Make a Tutorial Video for You

Make a video tutorial for connecting to Bluetooth on Windows 10 64 bit showing us exactly what keys to press and how to press them. Much needed. Thank you!

(04-16-2020, 02:57 AM)abel Wrote: Play different RGB lighting effects

The “RGB” label is a very specific thing, so don’t be misled by a mechanical keyboard with simple red, blue, white or green backlighting. As long as you have a good idea, download the driver, record the actions you need in the driver's macro settings after installing the driver, and adjust the delay.  You can achieve the effect you want. In this way, you may personalize individual key lighting from a palette of 16 million colors with an amazing multicolor light show in a pulsing, waving and cascading array. So tell us your favorite RGB lighting effect, then we make a video to teach you how to set it up on your own mechanical keyboard.

Welcome to leave your idea.
Can you show me how to leave all the keys a single background color, then add a second layer that is a single key reactive lighting effect.

So, for example, all the keys are purple. When I press a single key, that single key turns blue and then fades back to purple.

(05-03-2020, 09:22 PM)lilpeep Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 02:57 AM)abel Wrote: Play different RGB lighting effects

The “RGB” label is a very specific thing, so don’t be misled by a mechanical keyboard with simple red, blue, white or green backlighting. As long as you have a good idea, download the driver, record the actions you need in the driver's macro settings after installing the driver, and adjust the delay.  You can achieve the effect you want. In this way, you may personalize individual key lighting from a palette of 16 million colors with an amazing multicolor light show in a pulsing, waving and cascading array. So tell us your favorite RGB lighting effect, then we make a video to teach you how to set it up on your own mechanical keyboard.

Welcome to leave your idea.
Hello!

I have the KEMOVE Snowfox and was wondering if it was possible to set the entire keyboard to one solid color. I would love to be able to have it be entirely pink to match my whole setup which is all pink. The software is confusing and I cannot figure it out.
Hi,lilpeep.
see this video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxsgOYezVEA

(04-20-2020, 02:08 AM)wade Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Grisha Jeager Wrote: Hi Kemove I have a DK66. I would like to have a wave effect when I type with a solid  color (or colors) when turned on. Can this I make this happen?
Sorry for the late reply, and this may not be possible. Any lighting effect that needs to be triggered by clicking the keyboard cannot be customized.
DK66 comes with a light effect, there is a wave effect when you click the keyboard.
I have the Kemove Snowfox and it has a reactive wave effect that comes out of the box. The problem with this is the static background color is blue and that is the same color as status indicators (which bluetooth device is connected e.g.) and that can be a little inconvenient. Is there a way you can change this background color for this stock effect or allow end users to do so? I like this effect but it would be awesome if i could have the static color match my personal theme.

(05-09-2020, 04:11 AM)BralorVhette Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Grisha Jeager Wrote: Hi Kemove I have a DK66. I would like to have a wave effect when I type with a solid  color (or colors) when turned on. Can this I make this happen?
Sorry for the late reply, and this may not be possible. Any lighting effect that needs to be triggered by clicking the keyboard cannot be customized.
DK66 comes with a light effect, there is a wave effect when you click the keyboard.
I have the Kemove Snowfox and it has a reactive wave effect that comes out of the box. The problem with this is the static background color is blue and that is the same color as status indicators (which bluetooth device is connected e.g.) and that can be a little inconvenient. Is there a way you can change this background color for this stock effect or allow end users to do so? I like this effect but it would be awesome if i could have the static color match my personal theme.
You can make this light effect in the driver, but all the effects of the reaction wave must be turned on for the driver to take effect.
What color background and reaction wave color do you want, I can teach you how to make it in the driver Smile

(05-09-2020, 07:05 AM)wade Wrote:
You can make this light effect in the driver, but all the effects of the reaction wave must be turned on for the driver to take effect.
What color background and reaction wave color do you want, I can teach you how to make it in the driver Smile
Just so we're on the same page; when I say reactive wave effect, I mean a rainbow wave that spreads out after clicking on a key. And I am hoping for an effect I can save to the keyboard so I can apply it while using the keyboard in bluetooth mode. Is that possible? If yes than I absolutely would like to learn how to do that! Thank you for your response.

(05-09-2020, 05:35 PM)BralorVhette Wrote:
Just so we're on the same page; when I say reactive wave effect, I mean a rainbow wave that spreads out after clicking on a key. And I am hoping for an effect I can save to the keyboard so I can apply it while using the keyboard in bluetooth mode. Is that possible? If yes than I absolutely would like to learn how to do that! Thank you for your response.
I am sorry to tell you that the custom response wave effect can only be used in wired mode and when the driver is turned on. Sad
Non-triggered lighting effects can be customized under the driver, applied to the keyboard, and used in Bluetooth mode.
The reactive wave  effect that comes with the keyboard can be used in Bluetooth mode, but there are only 2 colors (yellow and red), and we will add more colors to the light effect that comes with the keyboard according to user needs.

(05-11-2020, 02:30 AM)wade Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:08 AM)wade Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, and this may not be possible. Any lighting effect that needs to be triggered by clicking the keyboard cannot be customized.
I am sorry to tell you that the custom response wave effect can only be used in wired mode and when the driver is turned on. Sad
Non-triggered lighting effects can be customized under the driver, applied to the keyboard, and used in Bluetooth mode.
The reactive wave  effect that comes with the keyboard can be used in Bluetooth mode, but there are only 2 colors (yellow and red), and we will add more colors to the light effect that comes with the keyboard according to user needs.
Is there a way for the kemove software team to edit this effect that came with the board? https://imgur.com/gallery/lz3wS0R 
This is the effect I was referring to with the static blue background (the only thing that I really want to change). This effect came loaded on the board's firmware out of the box and works in wireless mode. Thank you again.

(05-11-2020, 03:23 AM)BralorVhette Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 02:30 AM)wade Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 04:11 AM)BralorVhette Wrote: I have the Kemove Snowfox and it has a reactive wave effect that comes out of the box. The problem with this is the static background color is blue and that is the same color as status indicators (which bluetooth device is connected e.g.) and that can be a little inconvenient. Is there a way you can change this background color for this stock effect or allow end users to do so? I like this effect but it would be awesome if i could have the static color match my personal theme.
Is there a way for the kemove software team to edit this effect that came with the board? https://imgur.com/gallery/lz3wS0R 
This is the effect I was referring to with the static blue background (the only thing that I really want to change). This effect came loaded on the board's firmware out of the box and works in wireless mode. Thank you again.
I understand what you mean. This lighting effect comes with the keyboard and can be used in Bluetooth mode.
We can edit the background color (ie non-blue) of this light effect, but it can only be used in wired mode. We are temporarily unable to save click-reactive lighting on the keyboard.
Because the development of this function involves many aspects, we need more work to do.
We will tell our team about your suggestion, thank you again for your suggestion.

I've been trying to have my whole keyboard switch between two colors... Is this possible?