Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell Us Your Favorite RGB Lighting Effect, Then We Make a Tutorial Video for You

(05-15-2020, 03:22 AM)808crayons Wrote: I've been trying to have my whole keyboard switch between two colors... Is this possible?
For KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox ? Or any other model?
Do you want to switch from one color to another after clicking the button? Or is it just two static light modes with different colors?

(05-15-2020, 09:43 AM)wade Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 03:22 AM)808crayons Wrote: I've been trying to have my whole keyboard switch between two colors... Is this possible?
For KEMOVE Shadow/Snowfox ? Or any other model?
Do you want to switch from one color to another after clicking the button? Or is it just two static light modes with different colors?
I have the Dierya x Kemove 60% with the Kemove Driver. I want all of my keys to shift from blue to purple. Right now I have the inner keys breathing purple twice a fast as the outer keys breathing blue.

How can I make it change from one color to the next then back..lets say I want the top row blue then fades out then turns back on to red then fades out then back to blue again and so on...also I have been playing with the software and I understand its a beta but when your making your own effects what does the 100ms  (to the left of that it says name)box do. It has a 1 in it by default and what does the lightingspeed option do . If you pick a cycle effect you have one lightingspeed box, if you pick a breathing/rainbow effect you have two lightingspeed boxes.

(06-12-2020, 09:26 AM)vwdriver67 Wrote: How can I make it change from one color to the next then back..lets say I want the top row blue then fades out then turns back on to red then fades out then back to blue again and so on...also I have been playing with the software and I understand its a beta but when your making your own effects what does the 100ms  (to the left of that it says name)box do. It has a 1 in it by default and what does the lightingspeed option do . If you pick a cycle effect you have one lightingspeed box, if you pick a breathing/rainbow effect you have two lightingspeed boxes.
At present, this lighting effect can only be used when starting the software. I have made a simple video for your reference, I hope can help you. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlsQ589etTc

We are developing the function of saving this kind of lighting effect to the keyboard, which is expected to be released in the next version.

About parameters:
" Frame0=100ms "means that the light effect area you selected lasts for 100ms.
Lightingspeed means the speed of light change.

i would really appreciate it, if it would be possible to include the trigger crosshair effect and the trigger line effect that are on the keyboard itself into the software. i would really like to use and customize these, because i dont like the rainbow colors on them. i'd rather have a solid or only slighty moving background and then the triggered effects with only one color because i want my setup to be clean in color.

at the moment i use layered waves and spirals in cyan and pink with low opacity, to create some kind of plasma effect. a triggered row or crosshair effect in pastel-orange on top would be super awesome, just like i had it done on my corsair or cooler master keyboards.

and, i have issues using the triggered effects "ripple", "linear wave"and "trigger"in the sofware. they do work, but they respond very slow (sometimes they still trigger queued inputs for like 20 seconds, when i am done typing... this is really annoying) and sometimes they create wrong colors, like green, even when i only select red and yellow tones. this looks like some sort of overflow issue when two numeric color values are added to each other.

[edit:]
i started another thread where i posted soem videos about the issues mentioned above:
https://www.kemovebbs.com/Thread-A-few-i...ure-videos

Can i use the trigger effect or ripple effect on certain key only? For example, i only want the ripple effect on QWER key, then other key wont trigger the effect.

(04-16-2020, 02:57 AM)abel Wrote: Play different RGB lighting effects

The “RGB” label is a very specific thing, so don’t be misled by a mechanical keyboard with simple red, blue, white or green backlighting. As long as you have a good idea, download the driver, record the actions you need in the driver's macro settings after installing the driver, and adjust the delay.  You can achieve the effect you want. In this way, you may personalize individual key lighting from a palette of 16 million colors with an amazing multicolor light show in a pulsing, waving and cascading array. So tell us your favorite RGB lighting effect, then we make a video to teach you how to set it up on your own mechanical keyboard.

Welcome to leave your idea.
I would like to make a wave effect that goes veritcally or horizontally. But i would only like to put blue and pink as the colours. i have tried to make this but cant seem to make it work. It would start pink for the first line, then goes to blue for a line, then pink and so on. One other thing is i would always like the lights to be on.

Jack.

SIMPLE LIGHTING EFFECT FOR WORKING:

I use my GK61 Shadow for typing reports and specifications at work on a  daily basis and writing :

I need a simple RGB color setting to have a white backilight AND modifiy color of specific keys. No wavy rainbow or other tricks.
Please make your software into a EXE or ZIP format for Windows so I can download it without RAR software.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi There!

I'm looking to setup my Dierya DK61 Pro with the Rainbow Wave except exclusively with blue, pink, and purple.

How would I go about changing the RGB setting so it only cycles through those colors?

i have a dk61e and i want to see a rainbow wave effect with all colors other than just red, green, and blue.