Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to save tweeked default preset for using it in wireless mode

Hi

I use APEX 1.5.3 with DK 61 Shadow. I tweeked some parameters on wave preset (changed number of colors, speed, angle, etc.) and tryed to save it on the keyboard to use it in wireless mode, without cable. But every time I unplug keyboard from computer, it starts using default prests.
I tryed "Save" on second tab "Keyboard settings". I unplug cable, keyboard start using default preset.
I tryed "Save" on every "Hardware". I unplug cable, keyboard start using default preset.
I tryed FN + "]}" to cycle through settings (I read it somewhere) without cable. No result.
I don't want to make "Advanced lightning settings edit". I want to use tweeked preset on wireless mode, not connected to pc via usb but via BT.

What do i do wrong?

P.S. Sorry if it sounds harsh. I spent few hours trying to make it work and, not gonna lie, it was kinda frustrating.

Perhaps you're trying to use some of the Software effects, like "Wave" etc in Apex. Those only work when Apex is running and over USB as it's directly controlling them. Anything else ise FN-\ to switch between, or you make your own.