Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
keyboard unresponsive, software errors

so i got my Dierya DK61E and i accidentaly installed the wrong drivers. deleted them, but ever since then the keyboard has been completely unresposive. ive reset my pc 2 times. the firmware is just stuck on waiting no matter what i do, and the actual software does nothing. please help, asap

pressing and holding the function key allowed me t type, but only some letters

(07-30-2020, 06:22 PM)kiing Wrote: so i got my Dierya DK61E and i accidentaly installed the wrong drivers. deleted them, but ever since then the keyboard has been completely unresposive. ive reset my pc 2 times. the firmware is just stuck on waiting no matter what i do, and the actual software does nothing. please help, asap

Try this firmware: DK61E Firmware Download

(07-31-2020, 06:03 AM)wade Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 06:22 PM)kiing Wrote: so i got my Dierya DK61E and i accidentaly installed the wrong drivers. deleted them, but ever since then the keyboard has been completely unresposive. ive reset my pc 2 times. the firmware is just stuck on waiting no matter what i do, and the actual software does nothing. please help, asap

same thing as the other firmware, just says waiting. the sn on my keyboard is 61BA050306Z04228 if that helps

(07-31-2020, 06:06 AM)kiing Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 06:03 AM)wade Wrote:

same thing as the other firmware, just says waiting. the sn on my keyboard is 61BA050306Z04228 if that helps
Sorry for the late reply. You can try to run the firmware upgrade package as an administrator. If you still can't upgrade it , pls provide a video(youtube link) to us.