Official Message:RGB Effects is Gorgeous but doesn't know how to set it up? tell us your idea, we will make a tutorial for you, more information please click this link
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell Us Your Favorite RGB Lighting Effect, Then We Make a Tutorial Video for You

Play different RGB lighting effects

The “RGB” label is a very specific thing, so don’t be misled by a mechanical keyboard with simple red, blue, white or green backlighting. As long as you have a good idea, download the driver, record the actions you need in the driver's macro settings after installing the driver, and adjust the delay.  You can achieve the effect you want. In this way, you may personalize individual key lighting from a palette of 16 million colors with an amazing multicolor light show in a pulsing, waving and cascading array. So tell us your favorite RGB lighting effect, then we make a video to teach you how to set it up on your own mechanical keyboard.

Welcome to leave your idea.

Hi Kemove I have a DK66. I would like to have a wave effect when I type with a solid  color (or colors) when turned on. Can this I make this happen?

(04-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Grisha Jeager Wrote: Hi Kemove I have a DK66. I would like to have a wave effect when I type with a solid  color (or colors) when turned on. Can this I make this happen?
Sorry for the late reply, and this may not be possible. Any lighting effect that needs to be triggered by clicking the keyboard cannot be customized.
DK66 comes with a light effect, there is a wave effect when you click the keyboard.

(04-20-2020, 02:08 AM)wade Wrote:
(04-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Grisha Jeager Wrote: Hi Kemove I have a DK66. I would like to have a wave effect when I type with a solid  color (or colors) when turned on. Can this I make this happen?
Sorry for the late reply, and this may not be possible. Any lighting effect that needs to be triggered by clicking the keyboard cannot be customized.
DK66 comes with a light effect, there is a wave effect when you click the keyboard.

Thank you for the reply. And that's unfortunate. Wellz if it's possible to have that in the next firmware update please do so. 
I have a Drevo keyboard that has a wave lighting effect while maintaining a solid color and appreciated that kind of effect. 

The wave effect on the DK66 keyboard shuts down the rest of the keyboard as it  does not illuminate. 

I like to maintain a solid color while using a lighting effect just like on the Drevo keyboard. 

Again, if that's possible on the next  firmware update, you'll have plenty more customers loving it. 

(04-21-2020, 10:27 PM)Grisha Jeager Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:08 AM)wade Wrote:

Thank you for the reply. And that's unfortunate. Wellz if it's possible to have that in the next firmware update please do so. 
I have a Drevo keyboard that has a wave lighting effect while maintaining a solid color and appreciated that kind of effect. 

The wave effect on the DK66 keyboard shuts down the rest of the keyboard as it  does not illuminate. 

I like to maintain a solid color while using a lighting effect just like on the Drevo keyboard. 

Again, if that's possible on the next  firmware update, you'll have plenty more customers loving it. 
Thanks for your suggestion, I will tell us our team this awesome idea.

(04-16-2020, 02:57 AM)abel Wrote: Play different RGB lighting effects

The “RGB” label is a very specific thing, so don’t be misled by a mechanical keyboard with simple red, blue, white or green backlighting. As long as you have a good idea, download the driver, record the actions you need in the driver's macro settings after installing the driver, and adjust the delay.  You can achieve the effect you want. In this way, you may personalize individual key lighting from a palette of 16 million colors with an amazing multicolor light show in a pulsing, waving and cascading array. So tell us your favorite RGB lighting effect, then we make a video to teach you how to set it up on your own mechanical keyboard.

Make a single key RGB and the rest keys of your choice in static colors. (on a DK61)
the tutorial link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axA8Ma11v_s
The  effect:[Image: om-resize.gif]

hello kemove. I have the dk61 snowfox and I have seen the tutorial on how to create a custom lighting effect and save it, which I did. What I don’t know how to do is activate the custom lights on  the keyboard.

(04-26-2020, 11:59 PM)Gerryfornia Wrote: hello kemove. I have the dk61 snowfox and I have seen the tutorial on how to create a custom lighting effect and save it, which I did. What I don’t know how to do is activate the custom lights on  the keyboard.
Hi, Gerryfornia.

For KEMOVE61, after APEX creates and saves lighting effects, press "FN +]}" on the keyboard to switch to custom lighting.

FN + \ | = Switch the lighting effect that comes with the keyboard

Here's an idea: hire a native-English-speaking UX designer so that your software actually makes sense!

(04-16-2020, 02:57 AM)abel Wrote: Play different RGB lighting effects

Hello!

I have the KEMOVE Snowfox and was wondering if it was possible to set the entire keyboard to one solid color. I would love to be able to have it be entirely pink to match my whole setup which is all pink. The software is confusing and I cannot figure it out.